|Zoom Online | Download Zoom|
|19:00 – 20:30 | 01/07/2020|
Invite your friends
Hello! I’m Dana, creator and host of Creators in Saigon Podcast. I also run a podcast management business where I help people start, grow, manage, and monetize their podcasts!
I am using the knowledge and skills I’ve learned from doing my own highly ranking podcast here, as well as from helping my clients, to teach YOU how to start YOUR podcast:D
I am the ONLY podcast launch strategist and manager located in Saigon, Vietnam as of right now so don’t miss out on this rare opportunity!
Podcast 101 with Dana Drahos
The Podcasting 101 is for you if you've been thinking of starting a podcast but haven't made much progress because you're overwhelmed and not sure where to start, and you're looking to understand what the process actually is for starting a podcast, how do you plan for it, and what tools do you need to make it a success.
In the past, Dana launched a 6-week course with the help of SmartR that went deep into details of Starting, Growing and Monetizing a podcast ~ “What does it take to start a podcast?”.
In this course we learned:
An understanding of what a podcast is and why you should start one for your business
- Your WHY and GOALS for your podcast
- The name for your podcast
- The description for your podcast
- Your Podcast Listener Persona
- Your Intro/Outro theme music
- Your podcast format
- Your podcast release schedule
- The first 10-episode topics chosen
- The first three episodes outlined
- Your recording equipment and set up
- Resources for editing
- Your RSS feed host
- Your podcast submitted to Apple Podcasts & other major podcast apps
- Pre-launch and post-launch marketing strategies
- Growth and monetization strategies
This course is meant to give you the knowledge, strategies, and resources to launch. You won't need to spend MONTHS researching, getting stuck in analysis paralysis, reading all the opinions online, making costly mistakes, and feeling alone and confused in the process.
16 in stock